I just want to take the time to express my gratitude towards Whistling Minds at https://manalijobanputra.wordpress.com/. From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for your generosity and ongoing support, your nomination is thankfully accepted and appreciated.
Whistling minds, is a Wonderful page to visit, I always find myself, intrigued and inspired by the riches I stubble upon, every time I visit.
Here are the rules: ⇒
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them, providing a link to the post you created.
The creation of Simplisticinsights
How my Blog started, well…. If you asked me a few months ago, what a blog was, I would probably respond like, huh… I was clueless, I know, I know, we live in the 21st Century, and I didn’t know what blogging was, haha. Even though I was reading blogs, I thought they were articles, from published, books and magazines. I did not realize, how easy it was to create my own page, and start myself. It was not until I came across a suggested video, in YouTube, that the world of WordPress and blogging was introduced to me. Within the same day, I registered on WordPress, and started creating my page, and wrote my posts, and now here I am.
My Advice to New Bloggers.
- Be Authentic, express yourself and what truly resonates within, that’s were all the good stuff lie. You will be sure to write engaging posts and attract the attention of readers.
- Be persistent, if you really love what you are doing, it will not feel like a task, it will feel enjoyable. At times it may get hard to fit into your schedule, but always be persistent. After looking back onto your blogging site a few months in, you will be proud.