Write Ally! Write! (https://writeallywrite.wordpress.com) has graciously nominated Simplisticinsights this Mystery Award. Write Ally! Write! Is an amazingly insightful and beautiful blog, where I find myself regularly visiting especially to read her A class poetry. I always leave positive and feeling amazing after every visit! Must read blogger! Thanks AGAIN!
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
Let’s thank Okoto Enigma for this amazing award that play major roles in bringing bloggers closer together!
- Display the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the nominator
- Nominate 10 -20 bloggers
Three bits and bobs about Simplisticinsights:
– I use Fear as a driver for success
– New experiences bring about new inspirations
– Time is a virtue, we should embrace our time we have, each and every day!
Questions by Write Ally! Write!;
- Are you a high achiever? I feel that everyone is an achiever. I feel that many of us have come to overanalyze the representation of this statement. From little achievements to the major ones, they are all stepping stone and learning curves that help us grow. I believe that we are all achievers, However many of us fail to recognize it.
- The first thing you do when you face a problem? Stay calm and annalize it from a non-bias point of view.
- The best activity you ever done so far? I love to travel, travelling brings about new experiences and new challenges to embrace.
- How often do you spend your time by just staring spaces? Every time I hear a song, or read some really good content be poetry etc. I like to stare into space and really take it in and see how it secretly plays a role in my life.
- The funny question: You will be the protagonist of the last movie you watched. Who and what movie is that? Hmm the last movie I watched was Logan, so I guess my answer would be Logan haha.
- Who is the biggest influencer in your life, your Role model and why? (And they cannot be your relative)
- Quote you live your life by?
- Biggest achievement?
- If you could do or be anyone in this world, who would it be and why?
- Most treasured travel memory?
My Insightful nominations are;