I would love to thank Amanda at “https://imbuedmuse.wordpress.com/ ” for nominating simplisticinsights to receive this thoughfull award, Amanda’s blog has a little for everyone. I expecially recommend reading her inspirational poetry, that really shows her talent, not to mention her insightful thoughts and even her travel diary – Really amazing stuff!
Here are the rules: ⇒
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them, providing a link to the post you created.
The creation of Simplisticinsights
How my Blog started, well…. If you asked me a few months ago, what a blog was, I would probably respond like, huh… I was clueless, I know, I know, we live in the 21st Century, and I didn’t know what blogging was, ha-ha. Even though I was reading blogs, I thought they were articles, from published, books and magazines. I did not realize, how easy it was to create my own page, and start myself. It was not until I came across a suggested video, in YouTube, that the world of WordPress and blogging was introduced to me. Within the same day, I registered on WordPress, and started creating my page, and wrote my posts, and now here I am.
My Advice to New Bloggers.
- Always be yourself throughout your work, you will eventually create your own unique style, be authentic and have fun with it.
- If you love your work, everyone else will, don’t fear the “what if” but embrace the “what could be!”