I would love to take this opportunity to kindly thank Readers Rule https://readersr.wordpress.com/ for nominating me to receive the sunshine award. If you ever find yourself wondering which novel or book to read next, I highly urge you all to visit Readers rule, where you will be treated with some truly amazing content. This blog is all about book reviews, Love your blog. keep up the great work as usual!
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Readers Rule Questions:
- What do you think is the best social media strategy for getting more visitors to a blog? Always post regularly, comment and share on others blogs and get involved within other platforms, it always does the trick!
- How much time do you spend blogging? I write daily, sometimes for 10mins other times for 3 to 4 hours, I believe persistence is Key.
- Do you have any specific goals for the rest of this year? Keep producing amazing content that can be appreciated by others and provide some value to the readers.
- What do you find the most frustrating aspect of blogging? Writing is my escape from the world and reality. It is where I find that I can truly open up my thoughts and emotions freely. The best thing about blogging is that there are no limits and no rules, it is a place to test your boundarys and try out new things. I personally do not find blogging fustrating as it is my little haven of enjoyment.
- What inspired you to start your blog? And, How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog up and running? I started my blog through watching a suggested video on youtube which inspired me to start. I guess my motivation comes from the readers and the amazing comments I receive, it is truly the highlight of my day, further the personal satisfaction receive.
- Can you name some of your favorite bloggers and explain why they are your favorites? To be completely honest I couldn’t say, within every bloggers site I tend to find all different aspects of amazingness, be the poetry, the layout, the photos, the writing style the uniqueness. I commonly browse new and subscribe sites and I am constantly surprised and inspired daily!
- What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far? I haven’t faced any challenges so far, I guess when you first start the blog, it takes some time to understand the system, however I found it quite fun.
- Where would you like to be in blogging five years from now? I hope my blog can expand and reach out to many followers, even try to get an article posted in a magazine or a paper one day would be a dream come true.
- What do you think are some of your strengths that really helped you in blogging? Consistently learning, I love taking a walk down memory lane to visit my older posts and see how far my writing has evolved and how it slowly is becoming more and more unique with every post I share.
- How do you cheer up yourself when you are feeling really low? Change my mindset and focus on the positives in life, also I find writing helps me wonders.
- Do you plan on writing a book? I have recently written a short story fiction book that I have submitted in a completion online, now i am expanding on it and hopefully pubish it one day! Fingers Crossed.
- Most memerable day of your life?
- Most beloved feeling you have ever felt, Explained in detail?
- Favorite destination you have traveled to
- Most memerable dream you have ever had?
- Most desired destination you wish to visit someday?
- Best Triat in your writing style?
- If you could have one superpower what would it be?
- If you could attend any event what would it be?
- If you could be someone or something for a day what or who would it be?
- If you could meet anyone in the world who would it be?
- If you could travel back in time, which year would you visit and why?
My wonderful nominations are: