I would like to take the time and thank, Andrei at https://viewpointsofandrei.com/, for taking the time out of his busy day, to nominate Simplisticinsights for such a generous award.
Andrei, is full of positivity, generosity and support. His page is truly inspiring, there an abundance of hidden treasures, to be found within his talent.From the bottom of my heart, thank you Andrei.
Here are the Rules for this award:
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 people
- Tell your nominees the good news!
7 facts about Simplisticinsights
- Simplisticinsights first month anniversary is on the 6th of February, WOW! 1 month already, How the time fly’s.
- My biggest Fear is …… Regret. That thought of what if! – Always try your best and go for it, even if you have the slightest doubt, still try.
- My most valuable possession, is Time. Something that we cannot get back and not promised, which leads me into my next fact,
- Living in the moment, Living right here and right now. One hundred percent, awake and aware of everything around me, our meditation if you like.
- When life gets me down, I remember the simple truth, we all have free will, Free will to do what we like, when we like and to change any circumstance as we choose.
- I believe that anyone and everyone can achieve all their deepest desires, but it starts within you first.
- To always be myself, in everything I do and say, – For one to express themselves completely, we set ourselves free of the cages we generally imprison ourselves in. Authenticity!
My Nominations- “Well Done Friends, Keep up the inspiration!”
– https://thelovequill.wordpress.com /